How to move out after a breakup
In case you need to move out after a breakup, we got your back. Surely you don’t want to take your time and do everything slowly. Most people want to hurry the process up so the healing can begin. Don’t worry, it will. Soon enough you will be alright. You just need to deal with this.
Speeding things up
Don’t worry, people are moving out in a hurry all the time. It’s not ideal but it’s completely possible. We noticed that single New Yorkers are often moving to Canada. If don’t have a lot of furniture, you can move out in a day or two. But you will need a helping hand from movers. Here is how you can do this.
A few steps to follow in order to move out after a breakup quickly
- the first step is figuring out what you want to bring with you – sometimes that can be hard especially if you have some items that you share but surely you can make some sort of compromise
- the second step is downloading a moving app to help you with your moving organization (they are usually free)
- your third step is finding reliable movers like movingrightalong.com and talking to them about how soon you can do this
- don’t forget to ask them for some tips
- your fifth step is going to be shopping for packing material (you will need some moving boxes, bubble wrap for fragile items and if you have a lot of clothes get some vacuum bags)
Finding a new place
Did you follow the steps we showed you? If you know where you will go you are good to go. If you don’t know right now maybe you can surf a couch at your friend’s house or maybe stay with relatives just until you find a place for yourself. Luckily nowadays you can go apartment hunting online just by downloading the Zillow app. So, try that on if you need to or hire a realtor that can speed things up.
Packing tips for moving in a hurry
- don’t focus on things like sorting because that is not your priority
- pack fragile items and important things like documents, meds, and such first
- if you cant find bubble wrap you can use your t-shirt or towels to wrap breakable items
- if you have too many household items call movers to pack you – they can do it quickly
You are not alone
It’s ok if you are feeling lonely now, but you are not the first person that is going through this. Surely the break-up and now relocation feels horrible right now but maybe this will be the beginning of something great. Know that you are not alone.